Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ya Heard? With Perd!

Let me begin this post by starting it.


The thing this blogger bought on eBay, is a card. That amount it set this blogger back, was a small one.

But enough Perd talk. This card cost just a few bucks shipped, and is a great addition to my Parks and Rec autograph subset. With the addition of this card, I now sit at about the halfway marker toward my goal of obtaining all 13 autos. Check out my progress below.

My Progress (6/13)

Amy Poehler (Leslie Knope)
Rob Lowe (Chris Traeger)
Aziz Ansari (Tom Haverford)
Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson)
Aubrey Plaza (April Ludgate)
Jim O’Heir (Jerry Gergich)
Retta (Donna Meagle)
Jay Jackson (Perd Hapley)
Mo Collins (Joan Callmezzo)
Megan Mullally (Tammy Swanson)
Paul Rudd (Bobby Newport)
Fred Armisen (Raul)
Parker Posey (Lindsay Carlisle Shay)



No comments:

Post a Comment