Friday, July 25, 2014

A Mattycake Bargain

I thought I got the deal of the year when I won this card on eBay a couple of weeks ago. Somehow I topped it a couple of days ago, but that doesn't disparage the great bargain I got this card for. 


Numbered 20/99, this bad boy hails from 2011 Panini Playoff Contenders. Upon my re-entrance to the hobby, I bought a TON of this product. The packs were cheap at my LCS, and each box had 6 autos. I never did pull any quality hits, but I successfully pulled my first ever auto, a Nick Castellanos autograph. That is long gone, so I am pretty surprised I remembered that little story.

But like I said, I got this card for a helluva deal: $5.65 shipped. You can't beat that price with a stick. This beauty pushed the total cards in my Matt Kemp PC to 167 cards, eight of which are Mattycake autos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment