Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Trade With Big 44 Sports Cards: Camo Beltre, Set Needs and More

2013 Topps Chrome #122, #'d 3/15

I was targeting the above card when I contacted Nate who runs another great card blog, Big 44 Sports Cards. Nate is a big Pirates fan and I had quite a few Pirates laying around. You can see what I sent him here. We worked out a deal through email and my end of the deal arrived today. 


As I have mentioned before I am a big fan of Beltre. Although he hasn't done time with the boys in blue since '04, he is one of the best players to come through their system in the past 20 years. Beltre plays for the Rangers now and seems to have a pretty cool relationship with Elvis Andrus. I was pretty psyched when I saw this in Nate's trade bait and I made sure we got the deal done. It is the camo parallel #'d 3/15. I am currently deciding whether or not to pursue the Beltre rainbow, especially considering my rather zealous attempt creating a 2013 Topps Chrome Dodgers Rainbow

Nate also threw in a few awesome Dodgers. Both are new additions to my respective PC's, and are greatly appreciated. 

2012 Topps Finest X-Fractor #40

2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor #220

Nate also helped out a ton with some of my set needs from Series 2 and Chrome. Both are very close to being completed, and I have some more sorting and more set needs that will be posted eventually. 

Thanks again Nate. I have updated the point totals and your on your way to catching Greg at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment