Monday, December 9, 2013

Trade with My Cardboard Habit: Judson Drops Some Beltre Bombs & Helps With My Set Needs

I completed my first overall trade with Judson of My Cardboard Habit. I approached Judson about a few of the Bryce Harper cards I had laying around. After a few emails back and forth, I got my care package in the mail today. 



Judson came through in a big way. I've been dying to add some Beltre hits to my PC, and these two beauties will hold me over for a while. Both come from 2013 Topps Tribute, and both are #'d /25. 

Judson also included a HUGE number of 2013 Heritage and 2013 Topps Chrome cards to help out my set needs. I will highlight another trade tomorrow in which I received a lot of my 2013 Heritage needs. So my set needs should be updated sometime in the next few days. He also helped out with my Topps Series 1&2 mini needs, which should be updated shortly. 

Thanks Judson! My first trade went down fantastic and I hope to do some more with you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment