Sunday, December 22, 2013

Trade With My Cardboard Habit: Saturday Night Goodies

I worked out my second trade with Judson from My Cardboard Habit. Judson is one of the nicest guys I've talked to since starting this blog, and he runs a fantastic blog of his own. He contacted me about the Darin Ruf Auto I pulled from a Topps Chrome box last week, and we quickly hammered out a deal. You can see what I sent him here.

First up is a fine Dodger auto, compliments of the young Cuban Onelki Garcia. Garcia has worked his way up the minor league system for the Dodgers, finally getting some major league action at the end of this season. I had yet to acquire his auto, but thanks to Judson, there is one less thing on my to do list. 



Secondly, I grabbed this sweet Evan Longoria Relic. I am not a Longoria collector, but adding one of the finest young third baseman to my collection is something I could not pass on. I am not too big on the black border with a green card, though it is still pleasing to look at. I'll add this card to my trade bait for those interested, but am not actively trying to move it. 



Judson also threw in a sweet Matt Kemp refractor from 2013 Topps Chrome. Although I already have the card, I will still throw some points in Judson's direction. You can never have to many Kemp cards, so feed my Kemp hunger and send me some more! 



Thanks Judson. I hope to pull some more trades off in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment