Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Matt Kemp Cracked Ice Is Oh So Fine

2013 Panini Father's Day Studio '13 #14 

With a little help from Greg of Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle, I purchased this fantastic Cracked Ice of my boy Kemp for 4 bucks shipped. It is limited to 25 copies, yet there is no numbering on the card. I have not seen anything like this in my short time collecting and probably would not have bought it unless Greg steered me in the right direction. Another beauty is my expanding Matt Kemp PC.

Matthew at Dodger Penguin has started to run a contest of his own here. Be sure to check it out and subscribe to his blog. 

I am still searching for a name for my Points System. Greg suggested the Chavez Code. I love it, though I'd still like to see some more suggestions.Whoever submits the winning name will receive 10 points, so don't hold back.

I will begin to post some of the rewards for my point system this weekend. I have one last final tomorrow, then a few weeks off from school. I will also be posting a new contest sometime tonight or tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment