Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Trade With All The Way To The Backstop: A-Gon Love And More

I completed my second trade with Marcus over at All The Way To The Backstop. I worked on this trade and yesterday's trade with My Cardboard Habit at the same time, but did not want to post both on the same day. I got my package yesterday and Marcus sent some cool stuff.


Pictured are some of my favorites he sent my way. Marcus threw in 2013 Pinnacle of Hyun-Jin Ryu, a card I had not acquired. He also threw in some awesome Adrian Gonzalez stuff from his days back in San Diego. I especially enjoy the 2009 Allen and Ginter's National Pride, and the 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones, #'d 143/150. Marcus also added 2 new Matt Kemp cards to add to my PC, as well as a cool Kershaw from 2009 Topps T206. I was surprised to see the Shawn Green card included. Green was my favorite player growing up, and I may upload his PC soon. 

Not pictured are a few more A-Gon cards, including one of him in the Padres throwback browns. He also tossed in two Campanella's, both firsts for me, as well as a Jackie Robinson and a Dee Gordon. Marcus also took care of a large portion of my 2013 Topps Heritage needs, and surprisingly there were no duplicates between the Heritage he sent me and the Heritage Judson sent my way in yesterdays post. 

Thanks Marcus! I hope we can work out some more trades in the future. I'll be sure to let you know when I run across any cool Padre items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment