Friday, December 6, 2013

Black Friday Comes A Week Late

2013 Panini Black Friday No. 31

I saw this card over the weekend while browsing eBay, and put a bid in for the hell of it. A day later I was the proud new owner of this cool Hyun-Jin Ryu Black Friday card. I dig the black/blue look, though the lack of licensing bothers me a bit. Though, for just under $3 dollars shipped, it doesn't bug me that much. It is another addition to my Hyun-Jin Ryu PC that already consists of 17 cards from his stellar rookie campaign alone. I'm not sure how many cards Ryu has out there, but I think I may have a majority of the ones in which he dons Dodger blue. 

In other news, Brian Wilson re-upped with the Dodgers earlier today for 1 year, $10 million with a second year option for $9 million. In my earlier Offseason Predictions post, I predicted he would resign for 2 years, $18 million. No bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment