Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Trade Pile 1: Hot Box Leftovers

When I first had to step away from the blog and collecting back in 2015, close to 90% of my cards (and I had a lot) were given to Goodwill (or some other charity store I don't remember). I managed to send out a ton of care packages at this time, and I saved my Dodgers and binders, but most of my "inventory" was wiped out.

It's taken a few years of slow and steady collecting, but I've finally reached the point where I have a decent-sized inventory of cards that don't reaaly fit into my collection. This includes a lot of A&G, Fire, Stadium Club, Flagship, and other misc. sets from 2017 to 2020. And with space still a premium here in my New Jersey apartment, it's about time I get some of these cards out to folks who will appreciate them. If you have a need list from any of the sets mentioned above, feel free to send me the link and I'll comb through it to see what I might be able to send your way.

In advance of 2020 A&G, I figured now is as good a time as ever to move on from some of the gold bordered cards I pulled from my hot A&G box last year. Today, I'm adding six new cards to the trade pile--a collection of legendary hurlers and sluggers. And because the entire box featured gold border base cards, I have a ton I'm willing to move. Let me know if you're looking for a specific player/team/etc. 
Remember, if you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (or email me) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. All you need to send is a single card I need and the entire stack is yours. 

Note: I'm working to update the blog's design over the next few days, so there may be some weird changes to the layout, colors, etc. Hopefully the changes can get implmente quickly but it's a work in progress. 

2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Borders 


1995 Select Certified Edition Roger Clemens #88

2017 Topps Stadium Club Rickey Henderson Sepia

2017 Topps Gold Label Frank Thomas


2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars Nick Swisher

2017 Topps Bowman's Best Trey Mancini 

4 comments:

  1. I'd be down for this group. I've got some '72 Topps Dodgers on your wantlist I can send. How picky are you about condition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're yours! Not picky about condition at all. I'll reach out to you via email later this evening after I finish up some work stuff.

      Delete
  2. Next time you have cards to get rid of and nobody wants, I'll take them! Would be happy to swap you some Dodgers for them. We can meet and save on postage.
    Speaking of which I sent you a PWE with some late-70s Dodgers needs and am putting together another one with '81-'85.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoulda found this blog earlier, dang defgav!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete