Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Trade Pile 2: Some More Leftovers and a Contest Reminder

If you haven't heard, I'm running a contest with tons of awesome prizes. The contest runs through June, but you should just drop what you're doing and head over there now. You can check out the contest post here. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment.

The first trade pile was claimed last week, so it's time for trade pile number two. What better place to begin than where the last pile ended? Starting off this trade pile is a four card lot of gold-bordered minis from 2019 A&G.

Remember, if you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (or email me) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. All you need to send is a single card I need and the entire stack is yours. I've updated my want lists, so there's an even greater chance you have something I want!

2019 Gold A&G Hot Box Minis - Legends and Rookies


3 comments:

  1. I'd love to have these if they're still available, Alex! Any A&G minis are always a treat. I actually just mailed a PWE to you yesterday but I've got a bunch more stuff to send to you. Go ahead and cross these off your Dodger lists -- 2019 Heritage #s 528, 597, 602, 696 & 2019 Topps #s 519, 658, US174. I'll have these (plus a few other things) out your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're yours, Nick! I'll also be sending along additional some additional minis, too.

      Delete