Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Trade Pile 3: Rocket Man

The first Trade Pile had six entries in the stack and the second Trade Pile lasted just one entry before it was claimed. The third Trade Pile begins today and I imagine it won't last too long. 

Thanks to all who have entered my contest so far. There are currently 46 total entries, and I'll continue to plug it here. I'll likely be adding a prize or two to the trade pool later this week. 

Remember, if you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (or email me) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. All you need to send is a single card I need and the entire stack is yours. I've updated my want lists, so there's an even greater chance you have something I want!

2017 Topps Update Series US87 - Roger Clemens Photo Variation SP


2 comments:

  1. Like that picture of a young Roger, and would like to claim it. I will send you a 2012 Topps Heritage #360 Billingsley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yours. Please send me an email so we can exchange addresses.

      Delete