Friday, May 9, 2014

Highlighting a Few Fantastic Blogs Pt. 6

Previous posts in this series: Pt.1Pt.2Pt.3Pt.4, Pt. 5

I will continue to highlight some of the blogs that deserve more traffic and eventually work my way up to the bigger blogs.

all the way to the backstop



Although Marcus is a Padres fan, he runs a pretty awesome blog. We have swapped cards a couple of times, though it is probably time to do it again as I have a decent stack of Padres for him. Marcus is a big Padres fan, but maybe a bigger Andrew Cashner fan (how do you not love that hair). Be sure to check out his blog if you haven't already.

This Way to the Clubhouse


I recently completed a trade with Mark over at This Way to the Clubhouse. That post will be posted sometime in the next few days however. As the picture usually denotes, Mark is a Mets fan. But he collects more than just Mets. He has quite the wanted list for some colorful Topps parallels, so be sure to check that out. He also runs a cool series that he calls Four Topps that is definitely a cool flashback to "junk wax" era cards. This Way to the Clubhouse is definitely a blog you want to put on your daily reading list. 

Tenets of Wilson


The final blog I am recommending today belongs to frequent contest winner, Matthew. Don't let the picture fool you, Matthew is actually a Cardinals fan, but I figured I would show off an awesome card I sent him awhile back. Matthew has one of the largest want lists I have ever seen for a blog, so make sure you check it out and help him out. 

Thanks again for reading! I have already highlighted 18 different blogs through out this series, and I have had contact with most of the bloggers behind them. I hope to post this a little more frequently, but don't hold me to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment