Friday, March 7, 2014

Highlighting a few Underrated Blogs

I'm going to be out of my house for the next few days, but I hope to still get some posts up this weekend. I figured this would be a good time to recognize a few of the underrated blogs out there. 

Cubs Cardboard




Cubs Cardboard is run by Kalib, another young card collector. I am fairly positive Kalib is around my age, 20, though I may be confusing him with someone else. Like the name suggests, Kalib is a Cubs fan on the look for some Cubs Cardboard. Although he doesn't post as often as some other bloggers out there, he is an active trading partner and an overall great guy. 


A Swing and a Hit





Nathan runs the newly created A Swing and a Hit and he is actually the first person I discussed cards with online. He collects the three major sports (MLB/NFL/NBA) with a focus on his favorite teams (Astros, Packers, Spurs). He is currently on a mission to put together the base set from 2013 Topps Five Star

My Cardboard Habit 


I wouldn't necessarily consider Judson's blog to be underrated, but he definitely deserves some more credit. In addition to collecting Rangers, Judson super collects Nelson Cruz, Bryce Harper, and Jordan Zimmerman. If that sweet White Whale doesn't make you want to check out his blog, I don't know what will.

I'll stop at three blogs today, but I do plan on highlighting some more in the future. Hopefully you check out the blogs and give them a follow if you weren't already doing so. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment