Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yasiel Puig SP Refractor + Collector Questions

Like a lot of stupid people, I tried to finish up my Christmas shopping last night. It seems like the holiday creeped up on me this year, and I still have a few stores to visit before I am done with my gift giving. While at Target I was looking to buy some Parks and Rec packs that I've seen before. They didn't have any so I settled with a rack pack of Bowman Chrome. I didn't get anything to exciting, though I did get this.

2013 Bowman Chrome Yasiel Puig Refractor #78

It is the SP Refractor, which holds a decent value. I absolutely love the overall look of this card. The card screams Dodger baseball to me. The beautiful Dodger jersey really shines on the refractor finish, and the yellow seats in the background bring back some wonderful memories from last season. I cannot wait for the season to get started again, and I'm sure you can't either.

On to another subject now, I have been slowly uploading my inserts to my trade bait page. In addition to those inserts and the hits on my trade bait link, any card I feature on here is always available. Just like the Dodgers outfielder situation, I will always be listening to offers, though I am in no rush to trade them. Feel free to contact me if your interested in anything I post.

For those that are still reading, I have a few questions. How do you store your PC cards? How do you store other cards that are not necessarily your primary collections? How do you store your sets? I have heard numerous suggestions on how to store my stuff, but I thought I would directly ask those that have to do it. Let's hear how you do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment