Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Woah Nelly! Matt Kemp Has Big Arms

2013 Panini Father's Day Studio '13 #14


A while back I was browsing the vast array of Kemp cardboard owned by Greg, who runs Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle, when I came across a card that I knew I must own. Greg's original post is here. I have been unlucky in my search so far, but I did grab the base version of the card for about a buck shipped. I dig everything about this card, and the fact that Panini lacks the licensing doesn't bother me. (Kemp isn't even wearing a jersey!) I hope to run into the Cracked Ice version soon, but this will hold me over until then.

EDIT: I  found the card I was looking for about a minute after I posted this. There is no mention about it being /25, but hopefully the buyer will respond soon so I can jump on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment