Thursday, December 19, 2013

Contest Winnings From Dodger Penguin

I recently won a contest over at the fantastic Dodger Penguin blog run by Matthew. Matthew features some great cards of all things Dodgers, and sent me some awesome things. 

The Seager's were the main prize, and something I have been trying to get my hands on for awhile now. I don't like spending more on shipping than I do on the actual card, which is why I have not added these to my PC yet. Luckily, school taught me something and I was able to correctly guess some of the questions Matthew asked in his contest


Next up is a fantastic Purple Refractor of Matt Kemp. I wouldn't normally associate purple and the Dodgers, but the card looks great. Matthew also gets 20 points for sending this my way. This purple refractor marks the 4th card out of 12 for the Mattycakes rainbow


Thanks again Matthew! I look forward to your next contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment