Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Mickey Mouse Relic

Well, it's not really a Micky Mouse relic. Adrian Gonzalez kind of earned the Micky Mouse nickname after his playful celebration in the playoffs. Cardinals players took offense to it, and for some reason it became a thing.



This is my first A-Gon hit, and it looks spectacular. I was actually surprised I won the eBay auction for as little as I did, but I'm not complaining. I love seeing Adrian in Dodger blue, a color I've been dying for him to be in since his days as a Padre. I was one of the ones clamoring Ned to trade Loney and Broxton for him. I forget which side was reluctant to do that, but it't all for naught now.

The card itself is numbered pretty low, only 27 copies were made, which is a bonus. I'm still looking for an auto of his. I'm trying not to spend too much money at the moment. The holidays are kind of killing my card budget. I'll continue to look, maybe some x-mas money will help me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment