Monday, July 6, 2020

Trade Pile 4: Let's Get It Started

It's been an busy few days here, as I've been packing up contest winnings, sending those out along with some PWEs, and scanning cards for future posts. I've recieved several care packages over the last couple of weeks which will get their own posts soon (thanks to those who've kept my mail person busy), though I'll likely be posting about some fantastic new cards I got for my birthday over the weekend first--I'm thrilled to share those. 

In the meantime, let's get a new trade pile started! The last two piles were claimed on the first post, so let's see if I can get a larger trade pile going this time around. 

Remember, if you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (and email me your address) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. I'm also always on the lookout for cards I don't own of my player collections. All you need to send is a single card I need and the entire stack is yours. 

2019 Bowman "Camo" Parallels (not numbered) 

1 comment: