Saturday, July 11, 2020

Trade Pile 5: It's a Bunt

Three out of the first four trade piles were claimed on the same day they were posted. I suppose I'm starting these piles with cards that are too good to turn down. Let's see if that's the case today as we begin trade pile number five. 

Remember, if you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (and email me your address) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. I'm also always on the lookout for cards I don't own of my player collections. All you need to send is a single card I need and the entire stack is yours. 

2014 Topps Series Two Dee Gordon #587 Target Red Parallel

2 comments:

  1. Yep I'll take it. I've got some of your flagship needs for you. I'll email you a list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yours! I still have to get your contest prize out to you as well.

      Delete