Monday, May 4, 2020

Trade with Nachos Grande: A Very Belated Post

This week will feature a pair of belated posts recounting trades from 2019. The first is a swap I made with Nachos Grande way back in August of last year. 


My memory of the trade is a bit hazy to be perfectly honest, and I don't quite remember everything that was sent my way. That said, I do know I was able to mark off a number of my 2011 Flagship needs, including the fantastic Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier card above. I'm not sure how I managed to go this long without ever seeing it before this trade. 


The centerpiece of this deal, however, is the fantastic collection of horse cards you see above. I've been chasing the Mares & Stallions subset for 2019 A&G, and this trade put me close to completing it. I'm just two cards away from completing this set (still looking for #s 1 and 12); I'm much further behind in the 2017 Horses the Race subset. 

Thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment