Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Trade Pile #1: Nick Swisher Joins the Stack

File this under something I completey missed, but apparently I made my 500th post on this blog over the weeked. More impressive, I've posted on the blog for four consecutive days for the first time since December/January 2014-2015. 

Annyway, I'm tossing another card onto the Trade Pile today. Welcome to the club, Nick Swisher. Remember, if you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (or email me) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. All you need to send is a single card I need and the entire stack is yours. 

2. 2009 Upper Deck Siganture Stars Nick Swisher


1. 2017 Topps Bowman's Best Trey Mancini 


4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop a note and say how great it is to see you back on here and posting consistently! Congrats on 500. I’ll check through your want list and see if there’s anything I can send your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! Now I'm officially jealous. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete