Saturday, May 2, 2020

Trade Pile #1: Mancini Leading Things Off

While I slowly get back to blogging on the regular, I thought I'd start up a new feature that I've been meaning to for years--the Trade Pile. The concept isn't new, as several other bloggers have been doing this (or something similar) for years. Essentially, I'll occasionally add a card or two to my trade pile and anyone can claim it by sending me a card from one of my want lists. Simple as that. 

If you want to claim the Trade Pile, comment on this post (or email me) and let me know what you plan to send my way from my want lists. I'm always happy to make a bigger swap at the same time. 

2017 Topps Bowman's Best Trey Mancini 


2 comments:

  1. Alex,
    Nice, I will as always be on the look at for anything posted autographed. I'm sure I can find some stuff from your want list.
    Thanks,
    Dion

    ReplyDelete