Saturday, June 14, 2014

Another Bison Auto

I was successfully able to pin down my 4th Matt Kemp auto last week, and I got a helluva deal doing so. Hat tip to Greg of Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle for pointing out this card to me shortly before it ended. 



This is one of the best looking Kemp autos I've seen, so I am happy to finally have it in my hands. It is actually a mini framed auto from 2010 Allen and Ginter's, so it would be my first "mini" auto of the Dodger outfielder. This card gets bonus points for actually being an on-card auto. It seems like stickers are taking over the hobby these days. 

Kemp homered in last night's game and has quietly been on a tear recently. I have a ton of hope for the Dodgers outfielder, but I have also curbed my expectations for Kemp after major shoulder and ankle surgery. Let's hope his production causes me to go broke the next time I pick up one of his autos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment