Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Surprise from Arizona

A while back I sent off some of my unwanted D-Backs cards to fellow blogger, Daniel of It's Like Having My Own Card Shop. Early last week, Daniel returned the favor with some Dodger goodies for me.


One of the cards Daniel sent over was this beauty out of 2013 Allen and Ginter's. I almost pulled the trigger on an eBay auction for this card a few weeks ago, but thankfully I didn't. This is the second relic in my Zack Greinke PC, though I am still on the hunt for an affordable auto that is to my liking. 


Daniel also threw in this sweet relic of Hanley Ramirez. I still don't understand why there is a color difference between the "frames" of this relic and the Greinke above.

As nice as this card is, I already have a copy of it. I would be more than happy keeping it, but I am planning on flipping it at View From the Skybox for a Dodger relic that I have had my eyes on for a bit. 


Also included in this package were rookie cards of 2/3 of my favorite Dodger lefties. (Kershaw is obviously far above them both). The Ryu RC may be my favorite card from 2013, though I know a few that may challenge it. Either way, I am glad to have another one for my collection.


Anther Ryu managed to find its way into the package in the form of this sweet shot from 2014 Bowman. I am a bigger fan of Bowman Chrome than Bowman, strictly because SHINY, but I will be keeping an eye out for cheap parallels of this card.

Thanks again for the awesome cards Daniel. I hope my Dodgers can continue to beat up on your D-Backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment