Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another Kemp Auto

Thanks to a tip from Greg over at PTSIA, I was able to add another auto of my boy Matt Kemp.


The scan did not come out like I had hoped, but you can see that this card is #'d 154/199. This now becomes my oldest Kemp auto, and my 7th overall. I'm getting close to that goal of 15 I set for myself at the beginning of the year. 

Fortunately for me, I took advantage of the sellers lackluster auction title (and pricing) and got this for cheap. There was no mention of an autograph in either the title or description, and the BIN prices was just $3.99. To make it even better, the seller even sent over these two cards as well. 



I don't have much interest in either card, so they will be added to my Trade Bait page soon. I am in the process of getting it updated, so you may want to hold off on sending me any trade offers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment