Monday, August 4, 2014

That's a Tasty Patch

Another day, another fantastic gift to show you all. If you missed yesterday's post, be sure sure to check it out. It basically explains that I will be splitting up my next few posts while I am away from home. Oh yea. It also features a couple of fantastic new cards that my buddy Dikran bought me for my birthday.


Wowzers! Talk about a nasty patch. I'm still shocked that Dikran still went out and bought cards for my birthday, even after presenting me with another awesome gift earlier in the year. 

This bad boy is #'d 21/25 and features a sick four-color, five-layered patch. It is by far the tastiest patch card in my possession, and its not even close. 

The card comes from the Super Veterans subset in 2014 Topps, which is easily my favorite insert from Flagship in the past few years.  Considering it features one of my all-time favorite players in both his Rangers and Dodgers gear, it may go down as one of my favorite cards in my collection. But I plan on doing a countdown at the end of the year, so we'll have to wait and see wear it is ranked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment