Thursday, June 5, 2014

Some Re-pack Pickups

I recently picked up one of those cheap repacks I see hanging up in Target. I haven't bought too many new cards lately, so this repack served as a nice pick me up. 


I didn't pull too many cards that interested me, but this Matt Kemp is a new addition. With this card, my Matt Kemp PC sits at a modest 141 cards. Hopefully I will be picking up some more autos.relics of the Dodgers outfielder as the summer wears on. 


I also pulled this sweet A-Gon card. I am not a big fan of the Padres camo unis, but I do like this card. Now if only Adrian could blast to the past and bang out 44 homers a year. 


Like I said, I didn't pull much, but I did pull some useful cards. These two cards are welcome additions to my 2008 Dodgers team set, which is now up to 4 out of the needed 31 cards. 

I will try to get a contest up by late this week, or early next week. It will revolve around a pack war, so stay tuned.

Also, I have been behind in sending out trade packages. If we recently agreed to a deal, than I'll just ask you to wait it out a bit longer. They will all get out soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment