Sunday, August 4, 2019

Making Space with Trade Bait

It didn't take too long for me to determine that I needed to make more space for cards in my new apartment, so I've decided to highlight some of my trade bait on this balmy Sunday evening. Below you can find an embedded spreadsheet of my what I have to offer. (View the list on a sortable Google Doc here.) You can see images of all cards in the images below that sheet. Scroll to the far right of the embedded spreadsheet to see which scan the card image appears. 

I am also happy to sell these cards outright as well. Price is (always) negotiable, so leave a comment if you're interested. Shipping is $3.50 for purchases under $10; Free Shipping for purchases over $10. (Of course, shipping is free for all trades.)

 
--------------------

Scan 1




Scan 2



Scan 3



Scan 4


Scan 5




Scan 6


No comments:

Post a Comment