Monday, November 17, 2014

Clayton Kershaw: 2014 MVP and Cy Young Award Winner

If I was a great blogger, I would have posted this a few days ago when the wins were fresh. However, I am simply a good blogger, so this post comes to you a few days late. ;)


If you are daily readers of Dodger Penguin's (Matthew) blog, you'd know that we recently completed a trade, our fifth. This time around we did a 1-for-1 swap. I reluctantly traded away my 2014 Topps Chrome black refractor, which I highlighted here on the blog a few days ago, for the sweet Clayton Kershaw photo variation from 2014 Topps Flagship.

Losing the black refractor wasn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things, and I have been meaning to add to my Kersh PC for quite some time. I ended up pulling the trigger and nabbed one of the sweetest cards from 2014. 

Thanks again for the swap, Matthew. I'm sure we'll do it again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment