Sunday, August 24, 2014

Beast Mode

It seems like it has been forever since I last wrote anything for the blog. Between work, class and #EverySimpsonsEver, I haven't really even had the time to open a few new packages that showed up in my mailbox.  This is my first semester going to class (and work) 5 days a week, not to mention I work on the weekends. Needless to say, it's been pretty busy around these parts lately. Though that hasn't stopped my pursuit for new cards. 


I've been trying for this card on eBay for quite some time now, but I was finally able to get it for a low price. For just under three bucks shipped, I was able to add this sweet 2012 short print to my ever growing Matt Kemp PC

I actually saw a student at my college walking around in the same t-shirt Matty is rocking just the other day. I happened to be on the phone with my mom at the time, so I didn't get the chance to ask him where he got it. I'm sure I could find a similar one after a quick Google search. #BEASTMODE 

No comments:

Post a Comment