Friday, August 8, 2014

Adrian Beltre is in a Position of Power

It has been a long week. I have worked everyday since last Saturday, and I worked 8 straight days before that day off. I had to wake up early this morning to get to the orientation for my new job as a tutor at my college. After 4 hours of fun there, I headed back to work and I am now trying to finish out the day. I get tomorrow off, which I feel is well-deserved. 

But we are here to discuss cards. If you have seen any of my last few posts, then you know that Dikran bought me a few cards for my birthday which I am just getting around to posting. I will show off the final card of his gifting spree today, then we will head back to non-Beltre posts tomorrow. Or maybe Sunday. Whenever I get around to it. 


Before I begin talking about this beautiful card, let me say how difficult it is to write about cards when you don't have them in hand. I think I will write posts about cards while I am at home, rather than scanning them and writing posts later. At least when I will be away from home for an extended period of time. 

But back to the card. Like I mentioned above, this card is gorgeous. It arrived inside the protective case provided by Topps, which I opted to leave it in. Therefore, the scan came out less than stellar. Blurry photo and all, you can still see that it is a beautiful looking card. #'d 3/15, the only thing that would have made this card better was a colored patch, rather than the boring white swatch. 

Becuase of the barrage of gifts Dikran sent my way, my Adrian Beltre PC has now taken off with more additions to come. I probably have more Autos/Relics/#'d cards of Beltre, than I do of anybody else (except Matt Kemp). 

Once again, thanks for the card, Dikran. I hope to see some more posts on your blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment