Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Matt Kemp 5-Star Autograph Finally Pushes my PC to 200

Today is the day I'm sure you've all been waiting for. After a barrage of non-stop Matt Kemp posts, we have one more today. Then, you know, we can get to the rest next year, but I'll throw some other guys in the mix. ;)


Matt Kemp Card #200




Oh man, is that sweet or what. It isn't the card I was hoping to show off today, but it is pretty freaking fantastic in its own right.

It hails from one of the sweetest brands for Matt Kemp autos: 2012 Topps Five Star Baseball. It is now my second auto from the set, with the first being my very first Matt Kemp auto.  There are still quite a few Kemp autos from the set I'd like to get my hands on, but this will do for now. With this addition, my Matt Kemp PC now contains 13 Matt Kemp autographs. I initially though this was Kemp auto number 14, but after taking a quick re-count today, I realized I made a mistake. 

It took until the final day of 2014, but I finally reached 200 Matt Kemp cards.

I hope everybody enjoys their night tonight. I'm still not sure what I'll be doing, but I'm sure I'll be happy to ring a in a new year wherever I might be. Stay safe and have a very happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment