Friday, December 19, 2014

Look At This Matt Kemp Card...Do It Now...You Know You Want To

It is getting harder and harder writing clever titles with Matt Kemp. Not that any of my previous titles were all that, but c'mon, this title kind of sucks. But you clicked on it, so the jokes on you!

Matt Kemp week continues, and it may actually spread throughout the rest of the year. I have successfully acquired by 200th Matt Kemp card (plus some more), so these posts will go until I reach 200. I will mix in a couple of trades of the next week or so as well just to keep it interesting.


I've seen a ton of these Triple Threads cards on eBay. I was never a big fan of them, but I finally took the plunge and picked one up in my quest for 200. I'm glad I did, because these things look spectacular in person. I was not aware that the card was a refractor, or really shiny at all. I don't see too much green on cards these days, but it looks pretty darn good.

My copy is #'d 5/18, and features a sweet blue patch. This is my second blue swatch of Matty, which is pretty exciting I guess. I'll need to look out for those more often. 

At the end of the day, this is Matt Kemp card number 191. Only nine left to 200. 


No comments:

Post a Comment