Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Sweet New Kemp and Some Trade Bait

There are only two more days left this week, so we'll finish it off with Matt Kemp posts today and tomorrow. 


I was able to pick up a new Matt Kemp relic on eBay recently for just a few bucks. The card comes from 2012 Heritage, one of my favorite sets in recent years. It is card number 190 in my Matt Kemp PC, a number that will continue to grow. In fact, I just completed another trade with Dodger Penguin yesterday which secured cards number 200 and 201 for my Matt Kemp PC. Let's just hope I did the math right.

While I was waiting on this card to end, I decided to peruse the sellers other items. I ended up bidding on a few more things and walked away with only one additional card. 


This sweet card only cost me 50 cents. It comes form the fantastic 2008 UD Goudey set, and features an awesome cameo for Derek Jeter. I have no real need for this card, so it is up for trade. I'm looking for relic, auto'd, or #'d cards of any of my PC guys in return, though I am open to any offers. 

While we're on the topic of cards I am trying to trade, let's take a look at a couple of more I have amassed over recent weeks. 


It would probably be wise for me to hold on to this card until next season when Butler gets the chance to thrive in the bigs. It will probably hold a little more value then, but it is up for grabs now. It is an on-card auto by the way.


This actually came with the Butler card above. I was bidding on a Matt Kemp relic and decided to look through the seller's other cards. I won both this card and the Butler, but forgot to re-up my bid on the Kemp. I ended up losing the Kemp, but I walked away with the two cards above for only five bucks. The auto on this is on-card and is #'d 08/75, and it is probably another card I should hang onto until 2015. 

Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email if you are interested in anything above. I am trying to focus my collection my my PC's a bit more, so I will probably be slightly more picky when dealing these ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment