Thursday, September 11, 2014

Krieger: Hard at Work

A couple of days ago I showed of my very first 1/1 Archer Sketch Card. It was a true 1/1 meant for distribution that I bought directly from the artist. Fortunately, I was able to get a hold of the artist and secure a couple more cards on commission.


This one came out so good that I may go and purchase a few more. Krieger, voiced by the great Lucky Yates, just may be my favorite character in the series. It was important for me to secure a sketch of his at one point or another, and luckily I was able to do that. I know it's not the "real thing", but it was still done by one of the artists from the set. I still have my eyes set on a few more sketches currently up on the bay.

This sketch comes from Season 3, Episode 8 of Archer, entitled, "Lo Scandolo". It may be one of the funniest episodes I've watched, and Krieger's kooky personality is on full display.




No comments:

Post a Comment