Monday, March 10, 2014

Trade with Fantastic Catch: Picking up a Couple of Relics

I completed my second trade with Weston of Fantastic Catch, you can check out the first one here. We worked something out after I noticed some cards he posted on his blog awhile back, and I am just getting to posting them now. In fact, there will probably be nothing but trade posts all week. 

There were two hits involved in this trade and this is the first. This is the only CBills relic in my collection, and the light blue swatch makes me wonder where it came from. I'm blanking right now, but the only thing that comes to mind is the Dodgers throwback jerseys they wore in 2011. 


Maybe I am losing my mind and the answer is smacking me in the face, but these are the only jerseys that make since. 


The other hit that came my way was this glorious Russell Martin relic. Like the Billingsley above, this is my only relic of Martin. Now that I have added him as a player collection I expect to see soem more of these in the future. 

Weston threw in some other awesome Dodger cards, as well as some cards that fit into my various PC's. I don't have time to scan those, so I'll leave you with the two cards above.

Thanks a million Weston! Hope to do this again soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment