Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dodger Dandies

I've been seriously collecting for about 6 months now and I have been buying cards for about a year. The toughest thing for me so far is figuring out how to organize all of the cards I've accumulated in that time. 

I stick my PC guys in a binders. I put my Dodger hits in toploaders and stick them in a 4-row box. My team sets have now all been organized and are in binders by decade. My mini collections are stacked up right now, but they will soon be placed into binders. All of my non-PC Dodger cards are in a 4-row box in no particular order. 

I have been trying to think of a way to change that last one for awhile now. When I visited my LCS a few days ago, you may have noticed I came away with a Justin Sellers card that I was particularly fond of. That gave me an idea. 

I have decided to take my favorite Dodger cards and stick them in a binder called, Dodger Dandies. Of course my PC guys will still go in my PC binders, so this will only consist of non-PC guys. To qualify for this binder, the cards had to depict a Dodger on them and I simply needed to really like them. 

I don't always know why I like a particular card, but sometimes I just do. Congratulations to the inaugural class of Dodger Dandies!




No comments:

Post a Comment