Sunday, January 12, 2014

Indy's Luck Has Run Out, Mine Has Just Started

My recent visit to my LCS didn't just end with some Dodger cards, I picked up some new Colts too. I didn't want to post these last night after the loss, so here they are today. 



A couple of more T.Y Hilton cards to add to the collection. I don't know too much when it comes to football products, but I know these come from the lower end products. I like the Topps Magic cards so I will try to pick up the team set from it. 


I also added a few more cards form my favorite Colt, Reggie Wayne. I plan on adding his PC to my sidebar sometime today. I haven't looked into it, but I'd like to acquire an auto of his. I'd imagine those will be slightly cheaper after baseball starts.


This is probably my favorite card out of the few I picked up. The card has a very basic design, but it is executed perfectly. It is #'d 46/499, which makes it that much better. I'll be looking to add some more cards from Panini Prime Signatures, though it is another product I haven't looked into. I would imagine the cards aren't cheap. 


To finish off the post here is the scan of my first Andrew Luck card. He has slightly more neck beard these days, but It's a nice card nonetheless. Luck will be another guy I'll be looking to acquire more cards from this year. His stuff doesn't come cheap, so I'll likely be sticking to bases and inexpensive parallels, but I may fall onto a good deal. 

I probably won't have very many football posts on the blog, but that may change depending on what I can come away with at my LCS. I have one more post about some awesome cards I got from the LCS which will come later today, so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment