Saturday, February 28, 2015

Update On Chavez Ravining Fantasy Baseball

I've been incredibly busy over the past few weeks which is evident from my lack of blog posts. I have a ton of awesome cards to show off still, but other than a pair of blasters I bought when 2015 Flagship came out, I haven't bought much. 

Anyway. I just wanted to give a quick update on the Chavez Ravining Fantasy Baseball league. I have been slow to putting it together, but everyone who is interested should be added to the league by the end of the week. I am still accepting sign-ups as well, so feel free to comment if you'd like to join.

Here are some of the basic rules of the league: 

  • Dynasty League (Will go for more than one year)
  • Mixed league (both NL and AL)
  • 6X6 rotisserie scoring
    • Batters: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP
    • Pitchers: K, W, SV, ERA, WHIP, K/9
  • Hosted on ESPN
  • Free to play (No entry fee)
  • About 50% of the roster will be kept year-to-year
As far as the rules go, it is pretty much the same as it was last year. I didn't really notice any problems, but if you have any suggestions just let me know. Also, we will talk more in detail about the league specifics as I add you to the league as well as the blog I have set up for the league. 

Here is a list of who is currently signed up for the league:
  • Dodger Penguin (Matthew)
  • Mets Cardboard (Justin)
  • Frankie M.
  • Tim B. 
  • Yadier Molina Baseball Cards (Brady)
  • Kyle B.
  • Need More Cardboard (Andrew)
  • Brandon L.
  • Chavez Ravining (Me!)
I have also heard from Tony L. and Greg Z., but I'm not quite sure if they are joining or not. We currently have nine members for sure (including me), but that number may jump up to eleven if both Tony and Greg join. EDIT: Brandon had to bow out, but we still have plenty of members. Eight for sure. 

Let me know if I inadvertently left you off the list. I double checked the comments and my email, but I seemingly always forget people in things like this. I have contacted most of you about the league already, so  I will start adding people to the ESPN page today. I'll also be adding all of the members to the Chavez Ravining Fantasy Baseball blog I started last year. This blog will be the place to contact other members of the league, as well as make announcements, talk about trades, etc.. Everyone in the league will have full admin rights to the blog, so feel free to post as often as you'd like. 

That's it for now. Hopefully I will be able to get some actual cards posted soon, but we'll see. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would love to take a spot in this league if anything is available! My email is yanks1996wsc@gmail.com, let me know!

    - Drew

    ReplyDelete