Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Quick Trade With William

I completed my sixth trade with William of Foul Bunt recently. Well, I'm not sure completed is the right term. William sent me some cool cards, but I have yet to send a care package back his way. Don't worry, William. A pile is going for you and it will be sent out the next round of shipping. 

Anyway. Let's get to the cards William sent me this time around. 



This particular package was relatively small, but I picked out a few of my favorites to highlight her on the blog. First we have a fantastic Dusty Baker card, unlicensed of course. 

I'm not the biggest fan of these Golden Age cards, or Panini products in general (they do have some cool hits though), but I like the overall design of the cards. Too bad there is no LA logo. 



William also tossed in a trio of Chris Davis cards for my buddy Dikran. I passed these cards his way a few weeks back and he was excited for the new additions. If anyone has any extra Davis cards laying around, feel free to send them to me or William. I'm sure we'd both appreciate them.

Thanks again for the trade William. Expect some cards in your mailbox soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment