Friday, January 30, 2015

Parks and Recreation Autos are LITERALLY Amazing!

I developed a relationship with Netflix shortly after I graduated high school back in 2011. Since then, Netflix and I have established quite a close bond. Seriously, Netflix is the ultimate investment for college students. 

One of the many numerous shows that I've grown attached to over this time has been Parks and Recreation. I've professed my love for it many times before (like here, here, and here) and I'm back at it again today. 


I've been on the lookout for this card for quite some time now, but I was never able to secure it for a price I was comfortable with. Hours before I got this one, I nearly spent twice as much for a different copy that I thankfully lost. Luckily, Greg (once again) sent me a message on twitter with a link to this card with a stellar BIN price. I jumped at the opportunity, and secured one of the more difficult autos from the set. 

I figured I might as well take a look at some of the other cards the seller had up for grabs and walked away with another much needed auto for the set. 


Surprisingly, this was one of the hardest ones to track down for a good price. I ended up spending a little bit more than I was initially anticipating for this card, but I still got it for a good price. Not to mention, I saved on combined shipping. 

With these two additions, I am quickly approaching the completion of the autograph set. I recently acquired another card from the set, so I am left with only three cards needed to finish it off. Considering one of my 2015 goals was to finish this autograph set, I am pretty excited that I have completed as much as I have in only a month. 


4 comments:

  1. Nice. I remember you mentioning this show a few times before, but never really knew what it was about. I haven't gotten into non-sport cards either, but I'll have to take a look and see what's out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to enjoy the non-sports stuff a little more sometimes. Can't go wrong with Parks and Rec.

      Delete
  2. Glad you were able to get it dude!

    ReplyDelete