Monday, January 5, 2015

My Wallet Card


Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown recently started up a new game for the blogging community. It is called the Wallet Game, and it has a fairly simple premise: pick a card that makes you smile, and keep it in your wallet all year. 

I have decided to jump in on all the fun, and the Clayton Kershaw card you see above will be headed into the wallet for the next year. 

I knew I had a few copies of this card, so I dug one out of the binder and scanned it before sticking it inside of my wallet. It was a tight fit, but I was able to jam it in there. 

I'll probably make monthly posts about the card's condition, and I'll be sure to take photos with the card if I go anywhere exciting. 

Be sure to join in if you haven't yet, should be fun. 

1 comment: