Thursday, April 3, 2014

Trade with Uncle Charlie and Public Enemy #1: Making a HUGE Dent in my 2013 Needs

I made my first official trade with Evan of Uncle Charlie and Public Enemy #1 last week. Evan and I have been talking for quite some time now and we finally decided to pull off a real trade that involved more than 1 or 2 cards. 



I guess the trade got started when Evan asked me if I had this card. Even if I did have it, I probably would have asked for it because it is such a sick card. I miss seeing Beltre in Dodger blue, and any time I can add a card of one of my PC's I will do it. 

Evan also sent me another card for one of my PC guys, but I'll highlight that one at a later date. 


Evan asked me about some mini's he had from 2013 and 2014. When the package arrived I realized he hooked a brother up. After organizing and editing my set needs, I am close to finishing up the mini sets from 2013. I still have a ways to go, but I am getting pretty close. 

Evan also sent a ton of inserts from 2013 Topps Flagship, including these 3 awesome "Cut to the Chase" cards. I will probably never finish the set for them through trade, and I don't really want to spend money on them, but they are cool to have.

Thanks again for the trade Evan. Hope to do it again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment