Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Paco Rodriguez PC

On Saturday night I had an unexpected surprise when I checked the status of the four cards I was waiting on via Topps Redemption. All four had been shipped and the first two arrived yesterday. One of those cards will be included in the Mega Trade Bait Post which I am working on, but the other is this beauty.



I picked this up on eBay a few months back for just a couple of bucks. It is #'d 148/499, and is a great addition to my upstart Paco PC. 



That auto joins this fantabulous auto I picked up a few months ago, but the fun doesn't stop there.
(Note: The autos look like they were signed by two different people....)


I also have six Paco cards that are not autos, though three of them are pretty much the same card. 





In addition, I own three of Paco's parallel's from 2013 Topps Chrome. These cards are going toward my Topps Chrome Rainbow project, so I won't officially count them toward my Paco Card total.

I thought I had another Paco around here but it looks like I don't. Without counting the TC cards, I have a total of 8 different Paco cards. It is unlikely Topps puts out a ton of Paco cards, but I will do my darndest to acquire them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment