Friday, March 14, 2014

Trade with Johnny's Trading Spot: A Flat Rate Box Full of Fun

I completed my second trade with John of Johnny's Trading Spot recently. For those of you who don't follow John - you're missing out. On top of being a fantastic trader, John is a stand-up guy and would love to make a deal with you. Make sure you head over to his blog and work something out.



I got one of John's famous small flat rate boxes, filled with brown bricks. I wish I had taken a picture, but my extremely vague description will have to do for now.

John took a big bite of my mini collections, sending tons of cards to help me out. These nine fit into the Dodgers in the Background MC. The only card I have a hard time distinguishing is the Angel Pagan card on the lower right. If that is a Dodgers in the background, it is most likely Andre Ethier.



John also sent over a large amount of Pimping Dingers cards. I picked my favorite eight and scanned those. Ain't nobody got time to spend all day scanning. It looks like the two Jose Canseco cards are the same shot, one slightly after the other. It is hard to tell, but I am sticking to it. The Willie Mays card in the center is also my first piece of cardboard of the Say Hey Kid.



Here is an awesome Celebrating on the Mound shot.


I also nabbed three Andre Ethier cards in this deal. I was surprised that I didn't have the one in the center, considering it is one of my favorite cards of 'Dre. Guess I should double check my player lists before assuming I have a card.


A Brett Butler playing card? Yes, please!

John also took note of my Primary PC's, sending me (again) a ton of cards to help me out. In all I received (ironically) 29 new Adrian Beltre cards.





John did not stop there. I also received (ironically again) 15 new Shawn Green cards. For those of you who are wondering why I find this a bit ironic - Beltre wears number 29 and Green wore number 15.

*Ironically is not the word I was looking for, but I am attributing my stupidness to school again......ironically.





Thanks again for the trade John! I look forward to doing this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment