Thursday, March 6, 2014

Contest Winnings From Dodger Penguin

In the five years I've owned my printer/scanner this is the first time I have actually scanned a piece of paper. I guess that's mildly interesting. 

I recently received a package from my buddy Matthew of Dodger Penguin fame. We recently worked out a trade, but I won't show my goodies off until the weekend. 


That auto belongs to long-time Dodger broadcaster, Pepe Yñiguez. If you haven't heard of him before, you're not alone. He does the spanish broadcast along with HOF broadcaster, Jaime Jarrín. I personally don't listen to the spanish broadcast, as my ears are reserved for Vin, but I pay enough attention to my team to recognize the name. 

This is my first non-card/ball auto, so Matthew has put me in quite the dilemma. How to store this? It think I'll put it with my bobbleheads for now, but hopefully I will have a new setup soon. 

Thanks for the contest Matthew. I look forward to winning again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment