Saturday, November 23, 2013

Card of the Day: 2013 Topps Tribute Matt Kemp Blue Parallel, #'d 88/99


Picked this card up last week for a reasonably low price considering the product it comes from. I am a huge fan of the Tribute design from this year, but I wasn't going to drop $200 dollars to buy a box myself. I came across this last week and had to have it. Like most Dodger cards, the blue parallel makes this great card even better. I didn't notice this until the scan but the numbering on the top left is slightly messed up. The blue ink seems to have leaked into the number /99. I honestly have no idea how they make these cards, or whether its ink that dripped into the numbering, but I'm not too worried about that small flaw. Another Kemp added to my PC pushes my total up to 49. Card number 50 is in route and I'll have a post on that sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment