Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Matt Kemp Won't Be Rocking A Dodgers Jersey Anymore

Matt Kemp week continues with another new addition of the Bison. 


I had been chasing this card forever, but it wasn't until late last month that I finally said "Screw it," and ponied up five bucks for it. Honestly, I probably should have just waited until one popped up for cheaper, but I was feeling like buying cards and Kemp was on the mind. At the end of the day, I ended up with a sweet variation of my favorite player.

I cannot recall another Kemp card in my collection in which he is not wearing a jersey or at least a Dodgers cap, so that means something. Kemp does look pretty stylish in those shades.  

I plan on keeping a running total on my Kemp cards until I reach 200. With this addition, my Matt Kemp PC now stands at 188 cards



No comments:

Post a Comment