Sunday, October 12, 2014

#5: Paul Goldschmidt

#5: Paul Goldschmidt - Arizona Diamondbacks

I promise there will be posts with real cards soon. Until then, enjoy another custom. 


I despise the Diamondbacks. I love Kirk Gibson (at least the 1988 version of Kirk Gibson), but I hate the Diamondbacks. Maybe it's because they always seem to give the Dodgers trouble (not so much in 2014). Maybe it's because they use opposing teams players for human target practice. Maybe it's because they have a pool in their outfield. It's probably a combination of those things, but it certainly isn't their first baseman. 

As much as I dislike the D-Backs, I enjoy watching Paul Goldschmidt play. Here's to many more years of watching you kill Dodger pitching. 




(Photo Credit: NorthJersey.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment