Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Topps Chrome Box Break Announcement

I just wanted to drop in and give a quick announcement on the Topps Chrome Box Break I am hosting here. I will probably be dropping another one or two posts on the break in the coming days, so be sure to check in or message me with any questions. 

I will be randomizing the remaining teams sometime between now and Thursday. I will record it using Ustream. This will give me a little practice using the program before the break, and it will allow you to see the randomizing with your own eyes. I plan on figuring out a time for the randomization tomorrow, but I will give notice on here and set up for live viewing online. 

Feel free to trade your teams. If something is agreed upon, I need both parties to notify me so I can make the change in my spreadsheet. 

The boxes will be coming in between Thursday and Friday (hopefully), so the box break is tentatively set for Friday evening. However, I want to make sure that this will be seen by as many people as possible, so let me know if that works for you. Should the boxes not arrive on time, or Friday doesn't work, we will move the break back to Sunday evening. I am unavailable because of work on Saturday, but I am sure we will figure it out.

Again, feel free to email/DM/Tweet at me with any questions. Until then, enjoy some of the new pictures released by Topps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment